Before starting to use banner ads, you are supposed to provide us with the following data in an Excel file. You can request a template Excel file from us, and we will send it to you via email or Slack.
You may find 4 sheets in the template. We will explain them in their sections.
A landing page is a page where you can display banner ads. For each landing page that you want to display banners, you should provide
- Name: A unique name describing the landing page.
- URL: The URL of the landing page.
A slot is a two-dimensional area in your application. It is a placeholder for banners. You can specify different dimensions (width/height) for different device types (desktop and mobile).
A landing page can contain any number of slots. For each slot that belongs to a landing page, you should provide
- ID: A unique identifier that can contain alphanumeric characters and the following symbols:
- Name: An optional name that describes the slot.
- Page name: The name of the landing page that the slot belongs to.
- Width: The width of the image of the slot.
- Height : The height of the image of the slot.
|ID||Name||Page Name||Width||Height||Alternative Width||Alternative Height|
|top-slot-1||Christmas Top||Homepage Christmas||100||50||40||40|
|right-slot-2||Christmas Right||Homepage Christmas||50||200|
Name is not mandatory. You may leave it empty
You can add any number of alternative widths/heights by creating additional columns in the excel file.
Besides landing pages, you can also define slots in your category or search page. The format is almost the same as the slots (landing page). The only difference is “Page name” exists only in slots (landing page).
|ID||Name||Width||Height||Alternative Width||Alternative Height|
|category-bottom||Bottom of the category list||100||50||40||40|
Updated about 1 month ago