This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) sets forth required actions, as well as prohibited activities and content, that apply to your use of products or services supplied by Topsort Inc. (“we”, “us”), including its affiliates and third-party suppliers, (collectively, “software and services”).
If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may immediately suspend or terminate your use of the software and services. We reserve the right to remove any content or restrict or terminate the use of the software and services without prior notice for activities or content that, in Our reasonable judgment, violate this policy or any agreement that grants you the right to use the services.
We may change this Policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our website (http://www.topsort.com and all related sites operated by or for us) and informing our customers in email updates. You are deemed to accept a change to this Policy upon your continued use of the software and services following any such change. If you do not accept this Policy, you may not access or use the software and services.
You may not use the software and services or permit others to use the software and services to:
- violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, laws governing antitrust, encryption, export/import control, intellectual property, obscenity, privacy, securities, gambling, and telecommunications;
- post, send, receive, use, encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use defamatory, harassing, libelous, obscene, abusive, deceptive, false, misleading, fraudulent, pornographic or threatening materials, or private information without the consent of the individual(s) involved;
- post, send, or receive any content, including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, computer programs, links, and “meta tags,” that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of a third party;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any server, system, network, or account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the provision of software and services to any user, host, or network by use of any program, script, or otherwise;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with security-related features of the software and services, or features that limit or restrict (a) use of the software and services or (b) use or copying of any content accessible through use of the software and services;
- avoid any use limitations placed on the software and services, such as access and storage restrictions;
- monitor data or traffic on a system without permission;
- send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spamming”);
- send, receive, or use malware, spyware, adware, key loggers, viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses, or Internet Relay Chat “bots”;
- engage in “hacking”, “cracking”, mail bombing, port scanning, denial of service, or other malicious or destructive activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that Topsort determines to be harmful to its Subscribers, operations, reputation, goodwill, or customer relations;
- resell the software and services, in whole or in part, to any third party without Our express prior written consent;
- use automation software to interact with our software and services without our express prior written permission.
When We become aware of harmful activities, We may take action to stop the harmful activity, which may include, but are not limited to, removing information, shutting down services in whole or in part, blocking offending transmissions, denying access to the Internet.
Updated 5 months ago