Once logged in, you will be on the dashboard page. Here, you can see the most useful information all at once.
Along the top, you can see your total metrics, these are dynamic and change in real-time with every page load:
- Vendors advertising: This is the number of vendors (brands) that you have on your marketplace that are currently running active campaigns. For example, if the number is 3563, your marketplace has 3563 vendors who are running at least one campaign.
- Total Ad Spend: This is the total amount of money that has been spent by vendors on native ads across your platform in the time frame displayed on the top right. This is not the amount of money you will receive in fees. You will receive a percentage of this from each vendor.
- CPC: This is the average cost-per-click across Topsort-powered ads on your marketplace in a given time period. This is the average amount we charge per click. We charge you at most once per customer per session. That is, if a customer in their product discovery clicks on your product multiple times within one search session, we charge only for the first click.
- CTR: This is the fraction of times a customer clicks on a promoted ad when they see it. For example, if out of your 100 impressions 20 customers click on your product the CTR is 20%.
- Total Impressions: Every time a customer sees your product in a premium placement, we count it as one impression.
- Total Clicks: This is the total number of times that a Topsort-powered ad has been clicked
- Promoted Sales: This is a metric that shows the total number of products that were sold through Topsort powered ads. This dashboard only tracks information related to Topsort powered advertisements, not general site information like total sales.
- Conversion Rate: Shown as a percentage, the conversion rate is the number of conversions divided by the total number of impressions in a given period. *
All of the data displayed can be downloaded and exported into a PDF format by clicking “Export” on the top right of the page.
Under the metrics, you can see all of your vendors in the “Vendor Board”.
Once you have a list of vendors, from left to right you can see the following information:
- Logo: Each vendor can set this in their settings page
- Name: This is the company name they register with
- Active Campaigns: This number a ad campaigns that each vendor is currently running.
- CTR: This is the click-through rate, the percentage of customers who see their ad and click it. For example, if the CTR was 100%, it means that every single customer who saw the advert clicked on it. If the CTR was 10%, it means that 1 out of every 10 customers who saw the promotion clicked on it.
- Ad Spend: This is the total amount this vendor has spent on advertising since joining the platform. This is not an indicator of performance as vendors have different advertising strategies and targets.
- Promoted Sales: This is the total sales revenue of products sold as part of a Topsort powered ad campaign.
- Status: The slider shows the status of the vendor’s ability to create campaigns and take part in auctions. If green, the vendor has the ability to participate. If you, the marketplace turn the slider to grey, the vendor will have their access completely revoked and their account will be deactivated.
All of the above metrics can be presented to you in ascending or descending order by clicking on the small arrow to the right of the metric title. You can also search for a specific vendor by clicking on the magnifying glass icon and you can filter the results in a number of ways by clicking on the funnel icon. You can also filter the list of vendors by clicking “All”, “Active” or “Inactive” on the top left side.
To see more in-depth information about each vendor, click on their logo, name or statistics. You will be taken to their specific page. Here you can see more information: You can see their four main metrics: Sales, Return on ad spend, Impressions and cost per click (CPC). These metrics are updated in real-time.
Under these metrics, you can see the “Trends” graph. Here, you choose which metrics to view by clicking the two drop-down menus with the options to compare: spend, sales, CTR, ROAS, CPC and clicks. The graph shows the date along the x-axis and the $ amount on the y-axis. To change the time period just click the box “Last 7 days” to see the drop-down menu of “custom”, “last 7 days”, “last 30 days” and “lifetime”.
Under the trend graph, you can see the names, email addresses of each member of the vendor company.
At the bottom of the page, you can see you campaigns that the vendor is running. You will see the following information:
- Status: Here you can see which campaigns the vendors have active or inactive, shown green and grey respectively. Should you need to, you can also turn campaigns off here.
- Name: This is name is chosen by the vendor.
- Daily Budget: The maximum set amount that the vendor is willing to pay in a given day. Their budget will be paced (averaged) throughout the day. If the budget is spent, the vendor will not be entered into any auctions until the following day.
- Sales: This is the total sales revenue of products sold as part of Topsort powered ads for this vendor.
- ROAS: This is the return on ad spend; how much revenue have their ads generated per dollar that has spent on ads. For example, if you spend $50 on your ads and that generates $2500 in sales, your ROAS is 50x.
Updated 21 days ago