Creating a sponsored listings campaign is pretty simple on the self-service dashboard.
Select products from an up-to-date product list. You can search by name or category and add as many products as you would like.
If you want a high number of products to participate in one campaign, you can also bulk upload products with the “Bulk Select” button. Just upload CSV file including a list of product IDs and Topsort will include your full list of products into the campaign.
Set a “maximum bid per click” for each product in the campaign. There are 2 options for this:
- Autobidding: Our system takes your daily budget and optimally enters you into auctions where you'll see the best result. We highly suggest autobidding to save you time and keep your bid amounts highly optimized and competitive.
- Suggested bids: We suggest a bid amount for you based on the overall competition and history. You can bid manually, based on your unit economics and the willingness to pay for additional product page visits.
Fill out these fields before launching the ad campaign:
- Campaign name: Add a campaign name that is only visible to your team and marketplace admins.
- Campaign duration: Set a date for the campaign to end on its own or let it run until you choose to end it.
- Budget: Set a maximum daily, weekly, or monthly budget.
- Targeting: Set a location to target automatically or manually.
Topsort's pacing algorithms ensure that your budget is spent in the most optimal way.
The budget you set determines how many clicks on your Sponsored Listing you would like. For example, if your bid is $5 per click and your daily budget is $100, your campaign may be live for a maximum of 20 clicks. We’ll spread your budget out throughout the day, this is called pacing.
Also, depending on page traffic and the number of auctions your campaign is winning, you may not use all your budget.
Press launch and your campaign is now active. We’ll automatically target your product in the categories it belongs in to keep the marketplace relevant to customers.
Updated 5 months ago