When launching the full platform, you can use Topsort’s ultra-friendly Self Service UI as the marketplace and vendor panel.
On the manager panel, you can
- Invite vendors to Topsort
- Manage vendor access to different ad types
- Monitor the performance of the campaigns real-time
- Create campaigns for your vendors
- Monitor vendor campaigns
- Issue credits
- Train your sales and account management teams
- Access API Logs for easy troubleshooting and support
On the vendor's panel, your vendors can:
- Create campaigns
- Top up their account
- Monitor their campaigns
- Receive access to our sandbox environment.
- Integrate your catalog information with the sandbox environment using the Product Feed or Catalog Service API.
- Integrate your environment with the Topsort API, which has 2 endpoints: /auctions and /events.
- If you’re running sponsored listings, responses will be under "listings" with the winner productIDs. With that, you can design, render the label, and decide how to set up a sponsored listing.
- If you’re running banner ads, see the rendering guide for either website or mobile app here.
- Perform **User Acceptance Tests** to make sure that the Catalog API and Topsort API are working.
- Deploy your integration to your production environment, often we collocate to ensure low latency and high performance.
- Run some data integrity and end-to-end tests on your production data to make sure everything is ready.