Thank you for your interest in Topsort! Once you’ve signed up with Topsort, you’re ready to integrate with Topsort. These are the 3 main components required:
- Catalog Synchronization
- Auctions Endpoint
- Events Endpoint
We need access to your catalog information in order to start running ad auctions. There are 2 ways in which you can share this with Topsort:
/auctions runs for specific categories and finds a winner out of all the vendors who bid and participated in the auction. Read more here.
/events is used to report impressions, clicks, and purchases to us. Topsort uses this information to calculate campaign statistics like CTR, CPC, ROAS, etc. Read more here.
Integration efforts vary from marketplace to marketplace. Follow these steps to speed up and simplify your integration process.
- Receive access to our sandbox environment.
- Integrate your catalog information with the sandbox environment using the Product Feed or Catalog API.
- Integrate your environment with the Topsort API, which has 2 endpoints: /auctions and /events.
- Perform User Acceptance Tests to make sure that the Catalog API and Topsort API are working.
- Migrate your integration to your production environment, often we collocate to ensure low latency and high performance.
- Run some data integrity and end-to-end tests on your production data to make sure everything is ready.